Seven problems with Building 7 and NIST* Investigation
- - - - -
For an excellent overview of the World Trade Center events, particularly the role WTC7 plays, Dr. Niels Harrit explains the situation very well in this 56-minute interview on Face to Face. Click here.
March 11, 2011
Dr. Niels Harrit Interviewed on Face to Face
Victoria, BC Canada
Dwain Deets in Ventura Speaking on Building 7
September 11, 2010
Dr. Harrit, Associate Professor at the Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, comments on the obvious controlled demolition of WTC 7.
"The Science of 9/11," and related Q&A. Focused on the World Trade Center Building 7. Presented at the E. P. Foster Library in Ventura, California.
Somethin's not right...
1. No plane – yet 47-story skyscraper smashes down into its own footprint in less than 7 seconds.
2. Sounds of explosions – but suppressed by NIST.
3. 100-ft free-fall drop of Building 7 (NIST agrees, but doesn’t consider its significance).
4. Mainstream media quickly diverted attention elsewhere.
5. The 9/11 Commission didn’t mention Building 7 collapse.
6. FEMA uncovered a mysterious steel remnant showing troubling signs of having been at extremely high temperatures. Recommended further study.
7. NIST, the agency charged with investigating steel remnant further, found a reason not to do so.
* National Institute for Standards and Technology, the government agency charged with investigating the collapse of World Trade Center, Building 7.
Remains of Building 7, nicely inside its own footprint.